WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Ads Here

Sunday, December 10, 2017

DIARY 4



Tuesday, 5 Desember 2017
Today sunny weather, as usual me went to campus. When the lesson of Business Mathematic everybody busy do homework. And then, the lecturer felt uncomfortable and not continue the lesson, after that, the assistant lecturer continue. Lecturer tell to stop do homework. After mathematical is introduction business. Today i have a presentation, the presentation is “Mengelola Produktivitas dan Kualitas”. My group is Ardiyan, Anjas and I. Because anjas late woke up, just I and Ardiyan are presentation. Alhamdulillah the presentation smoothly. Next me went to home and rest. At 4 PM I went to campus again for APTI. The lesson was very fast just  30 minutes but the lecturer gave many homework. After APTI I must to follow AAI. Before AAI, I and Rian enjoy the wifi at campus.

Thursday, 7 Desember 2017
Today just 1 schedule it was “Ekonomi Mikro Pengantar”. Me not understand with the lesson. The lesson just show presentation and slightly explained. The presentation today was group 7. The material of presentation group 7 deviated from what lecturer are gave. Next group 8, member of group 8 today no one signed in, Oh my god. I just thing do they not intend to went to  college?. At afternoon me join futsal with classmet. Our opponent was Sistem Informatika generation 2016. They played rough. Finnaly the score was balance. My foot was sick. Me must to denied the ball so that the ball not in goalpost. Fall awake i dispels.

Friday, 8 Desember 2017

There was something different today when the lesson of Pendidikan Pancasila. We have to argue. We are divided into two group. Group pro and kontra. We must vote the title to be debated. The title was “Reuni 212 perlukah?” me in group kontra, it was very hard to argue with the argument. We we throw arguments at each other. At group pro, just Ardiyan who keeps answering. Next after the lesson me went to home for pray. At afternoon me went to campus again for akuntansi pengantar. I missed the material because last week I sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment