WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Ads Here

Sunday, December 17, 2017

DIARY 5



Monday,  11 Desember 2017
Today, my body felt sick and tired. I went to campus with a thousand spirit. First lesson was indonesian language. The lectuer was smart. He he can created a fun learning atmosphere and he wasn’t stingky of value. The lecturer gave we a task. We must writing about what do young want for the next 10 years. Wahhhhhhh..... i don’t know how i started to writing. I have many wish for the next 10 years. Next schedule was integrated english. At that time, i got sat on the backseat. I saw that around me not attention the lesson. Today is so fast. I back to home. At the night after i studied Business mathematic suddenly my father  tell me to bought watermelon. I think the tension of my father was increase. I immedietly to search. Time show at 10 pm. I started pessimistic but i must. Alhamdulillah there was 1 store of fruits still open. Arriving at home my mother directly divide the watermelon.

Tuesday, 12 Desember 2017
I was dissappointed today, because the lecturer of businees mathematic not present, he must went to papua for job. Today he replaced by his assistant. The lesson was fasted because the little material just 1 hours. For next week the assistant not gave we a task. Huhhhh alhamdulillah. After mathematic was business introduction. As usual, first the lecturer explain the material and next was presentasion. When the lesson done, i directly went to home because my body was felt tired. When i checked the gasoline of my motorcycle, the gasoline runs out and i must went to pom. After filling the gasoline, from a distance i saw angga, he was lying after got a crash. Ohhh god. I immediately took him to UGM hospital. He felt painful on his leg. The nurse directly treated angga. Saat angga will be injected. He very afraid. Because he afraid of syringes. A few hours, some friends came, they were Taryono, Betty, Reno, Rian, Noval, and Ardiyan. They shocked. I helped registration of IGD and Erwin calling a friend. Oh goooddd... at afternoon i was permitted to went home because at 4 pm there was lesson APTI. After APTI was AAI

Wednesday,13  Desember 2017

I felt today is free. Today i just played game with my laptop. I played PES 2016. The game was game football. Sometimes won sometimes loses. I was preoccupied with played the game and forgot the time. At 13 pm i was went to wifi id. I was doing the task of APTI. I was told to make a blog. Content or artickel of blog about technology. I shared the spesification of laptop, PC and Smartphone. Different from integrated english. Integrated english must shared diary and the task. At 4 pm i got back. I went to campus. I was late for class and today was my group presentation. I was confused why my group was first presentation, because today there were two group for presentation and my group got the second of presentation. And i know the member of first group not came, they just 2 people. Okeyyy....  next i went to home. At night sick again. I called go-car for drove my father to panti rapih hospital. Finally i alone at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment